Sorting in Oracle7.3

From: Gregory Rapone <grapone_at_ims-global.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:39:16 +0100

I want to create a table that is in a sorted format based on the results of a sorted sub query. I know that the ORDER BY clause cannot appear in subqueries within other statements, but I want the valid equivalent to :

CREATE TABLE not_sorted (FIELD1, FIELD2) AS
SELECT FIELD1, FIELD2
FROM sorted;

many thanks,
Greg. Received on Wed Jun 10 1998 - 08:39:16 CDT