Re: licencing

From: Mark Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 10 Jun 1998 13:01:22 GMT

Having experience with this issue may I suggest:

  1. Ask your hardware vendor. I know of cases where they were able to supply version 7.2.3 so that Forms 3.0 and ReportWriter 1.1 as well as RPT could be installed
  2. If the hardware vendor can not help you then contact your Oracle Representative as they may be able to locate an old version for you (maybe from another customer site if not from stock)

Good Luck.

chris_at_cfactory.co.uk wrote in article
<357e4404.2029918_at_news.easynet.co.uk>...