Re: OWS 3.0 question

From: Alexei Fox <alexei_fox_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1998/06/09

Hi,
You can make the service dependent on the startup of other service by hacking the registry a bit.
Use Registry Editor to add a value to the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\OracleWWWListener30<name>

Add value "DependOnService", type "REG_MULTI_SZ", content "OracleWRBPrimaryService".
This value is multiline, so you can depend on more than one sevice Regards,
Alexei