Re: OWS 3.0 question

From: Danny Corriveau <danny_at_qsl.com>
Date: 1998/06/09

Hello,

    First I'm not a guru and not a good english writer. But I can tell you what the Oracle technical support told me. YOU HAVE to set theses services admin and www (or what ever you call it) to manual and start it after you boot up your system. Oracle told me that's because when you boot up NT it try to start the wrb (web request broker of oracle) and the services admin and www at the same time but before starting admin and www your wrb service have to be completely started if not you will not be able to start admin and www.

--

WindowsError:005 Multitasking attempted. System confused

Quebec Stevedoring Ltd
e-mail : danny_at_qsl.com
Tel    :(418) 522-4701
Fax    :(418) 522-5662
Resistance is futile, Assimilation is near.