Re: Help! SQL Jobs won't run from Enterprise Manager

From: Doug Chernoff <dchernoff_at_home.com>
Date: 1998/06/09

Hi Greg,

This is one of the few things that seems to work on my system.

I'm using OEM version 1.3.5 against a 7.3.2.3.6 database (both on the same NT workstation for now).
When doing an NT search on the workstation for sqlplus I get: sqlplus.exe in C:\ORANT\BIN
sqlplus.tcl in C:\ORANT\NETWORK\AGENT\JOBS\ORACLE\RDBMS\GENERAL

It's my guess that you need both of these on the server you're trying to execute against.

Regards.