Re: OWS 3.0 second question

From: <rono_at_fl.envworld.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 16:45:33 GMT

There is a way, but I forget all the buzz word. Look into the NT services that start your Oracle database. There is a service named something like xxxxxSTART that is set to start automatically. It calls a .CMD file that starts the matching service which is set to not start automatically. The trick is to find or create the appropriate .CMD file for the first service, and put the start of the second service inside it. I will try to do some fishing on a system I worked on a while back and see if I can come up with something more specific.