oracle8 jdbc begginer's question

From: vagelis Hristidis <exrist_at_cc.ece.ntua.gr>
Date: 1998/06/08

I've posted this question some days ago, but the answers I got couldn't help.

I try to run the sample thin jdbc applet of Oracle8(jdbcapplet.htm) and I
get this message:

Do you have any idea what this is?
TNSListener is running on port 1521,I use frontpage personal web server and
database ORCL(comes with oracle8) is running. Thanks in advance.
Please mail to me.

--
Vagelis S. Hristidis
Electrical and Computer Engineering