Integrating with Acrobat PDF forms

From: Trent <Trent_at_jayhill.com>
Date: 8 Jun 1998 21:26:06 GMT

I would like to know if it is currently possible to save a PDF file directly to an Oracle database. Is there some sort of plug-in that can store the attributes and changes made to a PDF form to an Oracle database, then later pull that info out and create the PDF form to view on the Web?

I know you can store the data that is associated with a dynamic PDF file, but my goal is not have to store the PDF form as a separate file. It would be nice to have all information, including the PDF form formats stored in one area such as in an Oracle database, and not have to worry about thousands of possible files resulting from the PDF forms. If it isn't currently possible, this may be a plug-in, or feature that Adobe should add to Acrobat Exchange.

Thanks! Received on Mon Jun 08 1998 - 16:26:06 CDT