SELECT as loop?

From: Kenneth Chui <ah259_at_torfree.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 20:19:12 GMT

Hello all:
I need to create a loop using a SELECT statement whereby the number of loops are contingent on the value of a particular field in a table, i.e. if the field value is equal to '2', process another SELECT statement which will retrieve all rows of information where this would be true. I cannot use WHILE or FOR as part of the looping. Can anyone help?

--

 -=[ Kenneth Chui ]=-          | " In a consumer society there are
ah259_at_torfree.net              |   inevitably two kinds of slaves: