MS access and web design help

From: <ss492_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 14:17:25 GMT

Hi,

I need help using MS access. I need to make a html page which allows users to click on a number of different links. These links should then send the user to a specific page from that link. The problem here is that I've got thousands of links and a database with all the information so I should be able to automate this entire process in MS access.

  Here is a small clarification. I've got a page with over 5,000 links to different companies. These links all need to point to a page with information from my database. I could do all of this manually but I do believe it is possible to do it automatically with MS acess. I need to capture the name of the company from the link that they click on. For example :

        http://www.blah.org/companyA.htm

        http://www.blah.org/companyB.htm

  If they click on the first link, I need to capture companyA and send it to my database to query a response. I know how to query a response but I have no idea how to capture the name of the company from the link which they click on.

Sameer