OEM user defined events

From: L. B. Vanting <L.B.Vanting_at_t-online.de>
Date: 7 Jun 1998 12:29:33 GMT

I'm looking into how I can add some events to the OEM Event Management System predefined events (those delivered default and those with Diagnostic Pack). The documentation states that this can be done through TCL-scripts, but I wonder HOW I get these registered as events in the OEM Console... Has anybody tried this? The events I'd like to add is for instance some like the MIB-based (SNMP) ones for "2PC pending TX", "DBlinkError" and "Deferred TX".

I'm using Oracle 8.0.4 EE and OEM 1.5.0 (with Diagnostic/Tuning Pack 1.5.5) on Windows NT.

Regards

Lars Bo Vanting
lars_bo_at_vanting.com Received on Sun Jun 07 1998 - 07:29:33 CDT