Re: Default SID

From: Gorm Larsen <1relax_at_image.dk>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 01:12:55 +0200

Matt Griffiths skrev:
> You might want to look at through the Oracle manuals - i think there
> is an environmental setting like

Oh, I'm not much for all that reading, especially when I can use FIND and search .HTM files for the answer. The only problem is that you should know what to look for. My search for DEFAULT SID did'nt get me anywhere near environment, even if I should be thinking about it all the time :-))

> set oracle_sid = yoursid
> that you can put in your client autoexec.bat

It works, though I had to replace yourSID with mySID. (Another little :-))
Thank you very much

--
Gorm Larsen
1relax_at_image.dk og gla_at_syspart.dk Received on Sun Jun 07 1998 - 18:12:55 CDT