Oracle Trainer

From: Richard Fairbairn <r.fairbairn_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 10:58:18 +0100

Interested in learning new Oracle skills?

Interested in delivering high - quality Oracle training?

If you answer 'YES' to the above questions then we may be interested in you.

We are currently seeking to recruit a new Oracle trainer to work in and around the Edinburgh area of Scotland. Although training experience is preferred, this is not essential. Full training will be provided. The successful candidate would have a programming background and strong IT skills. Interpersonal skills would also be an advantage, as would the ability to work as a team player.

If this position sounds of interest to you, please send your CV along with details of your current salary and availabilty to:

Jean Teale
InterTrain
Blue Court
39 Queensway
Hemel Hempstead
Herts, HP2 5HE Received on Sun Jun 07 1998 - 04:58:18 CDT