Default SID

From: Gorm Larsen <1relax_at_image.dk>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 1998 01:43:35 +0200

Hi,

I have a small problem with Oracle 7.3.4 on the NT-platform. I chose NOT to install the starter-database, but instead create my own SID and database. Everything works fine, except that no users can log on without the @MYSID extension. I.e. Connect internal/manager doesn't work, but Connect internal/manager_at_mysid works. I have changed all the instances of ORCL to MYSID in TNSNAMES, LISTENER and REGISTRY, but i still have to use the extension.
Is it possible to GRANT CONNECT USER TO TABLESPACE DEFAULT 'MYSID' or something like that.

--
Gorm Larsen
1relax_at_image.dk og gla_at_syspart.dk Received on Sat Jun 06 1998 - 18:43:35 CDT