Re: EXEs from init.ora

From: Dan Norris <dann_at_sky.net>
Date: 6 Jun 1998 11:07:37 -0500

As for #1, you won't be able to do it with any tool that I know of because the database is not opened yet. I assume that you meant "Whenever the database is restarted." In that case, it could be done from whatever startup scripts are used to startup the database and/or TNS Listener. If you're talking about NT, I can't help.

Dan