Re: how do i change the NLS_CHARACTERSET -inside- a DB

From: Garrett R. Anderson <gary.anderson_at_mail.mei.com>
Date: 5 Jun 98 06:38:36 GMT

I would be interested in hearing the answer to this one.

It is my understanding that the only way around this problem to export, recreate the database and then import. If there was an easier way of doing it, that would be great.

Thies C. Arntzen <thies_at_digicol.de> wrote in article <3576C87D.81F23491_at_digicol.de>...