Web application server and "Basic Oracle" Authentication

From: Brad Orahood <brad_at_ipinc.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 14:15:28 -0700

Has anyone out there successfully got the "Basic Oracle" authentication to work in OWAS 3.0? With authentication off, I've had success with html as well as the plsql and perl cartriges, but when the authentication gets turned
on, it asks for a username/password combination, but refuses to go on from there.

I've created the realm/group entries in the authentication server, and modified the owa_init and owa packages, and set the virtual path protections in the cartrige administration forms. Still no luck.

Brad Orahood
beo_at_copper-mt.com Received on Thu Jun 04 1998 - 16:15:28 CDT