Printing in Developer 2000

From: <tarcher_at_ctsserver.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 16:14:27 GMT

Does anybody know how to print all the PL/SQL code for all objects and triggers in a form in developer 2000? I want to do a code review, but I dont want to have to look through all the extra information by printing an object list report, nor do I want to have to copy the code from D2K into notepad and print it. If I just hit the print button in Developer 2000 I only get a screen capture.
Does anybody know how to simply print just the PL/SQL code then for a form? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tim Archer