Connecting to Oracle Lite w/ SID

From: C. Duncan Hudson <c_duncan_hudson_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Jun 1998 14:32:01 GMT

Hi, I just installed the evaluation copy of Oracle Lite on my NT 4.0 (service pack 3) workstation. I can connect to the demo database, and the ones that I have created, using the following connect string: SYSTEM/anything_at_ODBC:my_db_name . I can also still connect to both Oracle 7 and 8 databases on remote DB servers using SQLNet. I need to be able to connect to Oracle Lite using SQLNet - no ODBC (client application requirement). How do I go about doing this?

Dunc. Received on Wed Jun 03 1998 - 09:32:01 CDT