Re: PO8 & OO4O21 GetFieldIndex now fails

From: Mark <MarkWorrall_at_Compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/06/02

I am/we are not really interested in future versions. We want to know why this functionality doesn't work in the currently released version, when it definatley did in the previous version.

...Just makes SQL Server look more attractive each day, along with all the other problems we have (like PO8 being a huge memory hog). Thanks Larry E.