snapshot too old problem

From: Iancrozier <iancrozier_at_aol.com>
Date: 02 Jun 1998 14:47:36 GMT

When running a program to change certain values in an Oracle table, I get the following message after about 3000 rows have been updated:- 0RA-01555; snapshot too old: rollback segment number 1 with name "R05"

We have tried increasing the size of our rollback files, but we still get this problem.
Anyone have any suggestions? TIA Received on Tue Jun 02 1998 - 09:47:36 CDT