Oracle Web Server 3.0 on NT

From: <esundby_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 01:34:49 GMT

Anyone else having this problem:

Just loaded Oracle 8.03 and Web Server 3.0 and when I attempt to start the Web Server Listener, I get a Dr. Watson and the Web Listener doesn't get started.  The database is still up but I can't start the web listener.

I can tnsping the database etc... All other connectivity seems fine.

Is this a known problem or have I found a new one?

Thanks for any help...

Please reply via e-mail esundby_at_mindspring.com.