Re: Recompiling tool

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 10:24:11 +0200

Dear mr DerWoud,

SQLTools has an option to recompile all invalid objects:

Integrated server-side SQL & PL/SQL development environment for Oracle developers, easily browsing the Oracle database, programming and debugging PL/SQL stored program units like packages, procedures, functions, database-triggers and so on.

We would like to invite you to have a look at our website (www.sequel.nl) and download the free trial software.

Sincerely,

Arthur Kolkman (Sequel Solutions)