Re: Boycott Microsoft

From: Bill D. <billrd_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/05/30

Has it occurred to you cross-posting morons that we don't care about your ongoing love affair ??

Yeah, I mean you Edwin. Not that you'll stop. At least provide some PROOF not your dumb-ass blind faith in the government's "investigations". Oh, that's right - I forgot you worked for a telecommunications company.

Gonna tell my mommy ?

Bill