Oracle 7.3 from ASP: Descriptor type out of range

From: Ha <hawarren_at_pdq.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 23:10:28 +0100

I am trying to use the latest Microsoft ODBC/OLE DB drivers to go against Oracle 7.3 and Insert/Update records. I am also using SQL*Net v3.3. Unfortunately, I keep getting the "Descriptor type out of range" message whenever I get to updating the recordset to the database. I am using a forwardonly cursor and would like to see if others have encountered the same error? What can be done about it?

Ha Received on Sat May 30 1998 - 17:10:28 CDT