Oracle and 4D on a Mac

From: Jim Barnhart <barnhartj_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 17:37:46 -0800

On the outside chance that someone else out there is connecting to an Oracle database from a 4D database running on a macintosh: I'm having trouble connecting via SQL*net and 4D open for Oracle. I was able to connect using 4D 6.0 but cannot make a go of 4D 3.5.3. I've verified the versions of all the products and they are supposedly compatible. Any suggestions?

jim Received on Sat May 30 1998 - 20:37:46 CDT