Thanks Phillippe!

From: Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 16:21:17 -0500

Just wanted everyone to know that Phillippe solved my sqlforms problem. Thanks to everyone for the assistance & especially thanks to Phillippe for getting me through this!

I now only have one small problem
to resolve (if it can be resolved). Following the re-query on screen 1 I get an information message from Oracle that forces me (the operator) to hit the return key before the screen is actually updated. Is there a way around this?

Martin Meadows Received on Sat May 30 1998 - 16:21:17 CDT