Minimal Client Installation - Oracle8

From: Troy Perchotte <perchott_at_nospamdigitalcourier.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 13:40:21 -0700

To my horror, I found that when I installed Oracle client onto a user's PC, it seemed to be installing tons of programs that my user won't ever need.

What components do I need to install or what do other people install on their user machines?

I am running Oracle8 on an NT4 Server connect to Win95 PCs via TCP/IP.

Troy Perchotte Received on Fri May 29 1998 - 15:40:21 CDT