How to Mass Install Oracle on Multiple Clients?

From: Troy Perchotte <perchott_at_nospamdigitalcourier.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 15:10:47 -0700

I am using Access97 as the front-end to an Oracle8 database. I need to install the Access app including any minimal Oracle software that will needed to connect from a client PC.

Access includes a wizard that I can use to build a network installation program for the front-end.

How do I create a script or simple installation instructions to quickly install the oracle odbc driver, and anything else that I would need to complete the connection? I need to install this on quite a few workstations.

Troy Perchotte Received on Thu May 28 1998 - 17:10:47 CDT