Re: Pivot in Oracle SQL

From: Jeff Bussell <jeff.bussell_at_aspentech.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 16:39:12 -0500

David,
In Oracle check out the DECODE function as Bippie stated in his example. I am curious about how you got the TRANSFORM and PIVOT to work in MS SQL Server. I have a need for this feature but only get syntax errors when using these in Transact-SQL. I have only had success with these functions when using MS Access. Are you using Access to get to a SQL Server database?

Jeff. Received on Thu May 28 1998 - 16:39:12 CDT