Re: Session-id

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 17:21:45 GMT

A copy of this was sent to Nordine Vandezande <nordine.vandezande_at_virgajesse.be> (if that email address didn't require changing) On Thu, 28 May 1998 16:55:46 +0200, you wrote:

>I want to find out what my session-id is in a sql-session.
>I can't use v$session because i don't know my operating system client
>process ID and i share the os-user and ora-user with others.
>Is there a other way?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Nordine Vandezande

you can use userenv('sessionid') to get your sessionid. You can use this to find 'your' v$session record as well in the following way:

select * from v$session where audsid = userenv('sessionid');

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Herndon VA

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you, you have to make it easy to get email to you. Any bounced email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it. Received on Thu May 28 1998 - 12:21:45 CDT