OO40 / OraDC-Control and ACCESS 97

From: Andreas Schaefer <andys_at_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 13:29:14 +0200

Hi there,

I've a problem using the OraDC-OLE-Control, when using Access 97. When inserting the Control into an Access 97-Form, I get a general protection fault. Doing the same in VB4 or VB5 is working OK ! I installed Access 2.0 (cause the Documentation is talking about the compatibiltiy to this version) and it is working !!!

Is there anybody, what differences are between Access 2.0 and 97. And can anybody help me using the OraDC-Control in Access 97 ??

THX A LOT !!!! CU ANDY

ANDREAS SCHAEFER
Student der Informationstechnik im Maschinenwesen

E-Mail : andys_at_cs.tu-berlin.de
WWW : http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~andys