PO8 & OO4O21 GetFieldIndex now fails

From: Mark <MarkWorrall_at_Compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/05/27

After upgrading from PO7 & Oracle Objects for Ole 2.0, to PO8 and OO4O21, an app that worked fine previously now crashes. There have been no application changes in between (I have even re-checked out the previous version from PVCS). I debugged it, and found it is due to all the calls to GetFieldIndex on ODynasets although they succeed, now all return 0. This later causes the crash when they are used.

What has happened Oracle ?

Mark MCSD
VC++ 5.0/NT4.0/PO8/OO4O21 Received on Wed May 27 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT