How to speed up the import fase of a DB?

From: <mainini_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/05/27

Hi,

I need to make an export/import of a very large database (for reorganization purposes). I've tryed already the procedure (via exp/imp tools) a couple of times, but the import fase is taking too much time and I can't effort too much downtime. Does anyone know how to speed up the import fase? Thank you very much...

                                             Marco.