Re: SQLTools: Integrated PL/SQL development environment

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l (SFI) <info_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 20:51:23 -0400

SQL-Programmer 2.5 provides a Real PL/SQL "Lexer Driven" syntax highlighting in its editor. Since there is a lexer builtin the editor, it also "validate" your code on the fly... no flavor coloring.

For the real thing, not toys, check SQL-Programmer 2.5 for Oracle.

It also features:

- a "real" PL/SQL code walker Debugger
- Automatic documentation generation (60 reports)
- Scenario driven transaction/procedure testing
- Version Control (direct to PVCS, Source Safe, MKS)
- Automatic Check-In/Check-Out for team programming
- Multiple Server, multiple open objects
- Concurrently work with Sybase and MS SQL Server at the SAME time (native API use)
- Full DDL and DML reverse server code generator
- Integrated Server side search (very powerfull!)
- Template driven coding.
- and much more...

Also, VBPJ 1998 Readers's Choice Award for SQL-Programmer.

For details on SQL-Programmer 2.5 for Windows, check: http://www.sfi-software.com/sql_debug_debugger.htm

Complete Online documentation at:
http://www.sfi-software.com/manuals/sql-debug/sql-debugger.html

PL/SQL Debugger Overview section:
http://www.sfi-software.com/manuals/sql-debug/sqlmanual25PLSQL_Debugger__Overview.html

Sam,
Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI)
SFI, A Decade of Delivering SQL Solutions, 1988-1998 819 778-5045
http://www.sfi-software.com