Help! Pinging from Deamon Manager

From: Greg Frizzle <gfrizzle_at_husseyseating.com>
Date: 1998/05/26

I'm running Oracle 7.3.2.3.8 on an NT 4.0 (SP3) server, and I am trying to configure Enterprise Manager 1.5.0 to talk to it. I've been able to connect to the database (I can see the instance in the navigator pane), but when I submit jobs, they just hang and say "awaiting agent confirmation". I've narrowed it down to the fact that I can't do a "Ping Agent" through the Daemon Manager (I can "ping" the server from DOS). I just get "Failed to contact agent on node XXX". The Intelligent Agent (7.3.2.1.3A) seems to be running fine on the server side, but it doesn't seem to want to talk to the Daemon Manager. Has anyone experienced something similar? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

---
Greg Frizzle
gfrizzle_at_husseyseating.com