security, application server, and IIS

From: <kryszak_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:48:27 GMT

We have not been able to get ORACLE application server to prompt the user for user name and password when accessing stored procedures using Microsoft Internet Information Server. It seems to work fine with Oracle's web listener. I suspect that either this is not supposed to work or that we have missed some simple setting somewhere. Has anyone been successful in integrating IIS and OAS 3.x?