Implementation of MFC classes (CDatabase, CRecordset) based on OCI (in replacement of ODBC)

From: Franck Gendre <fgendre_at_sinfor.fr>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 08:39:36 GMT

Hi,

I have currently implement MFC classes CDatabase, CRecordset, CFieldExchange based on OCI. I want substitute the originals classes based on ODBC. Today I have write the basics functions (Move, Edit, Insert, Delete, ...) and a little application to test it.

I search help to continue my work. I would like to conserve the original interface of this classes for minimize the modifications on applications what use its (ODBC originaly). If anyone is interesting please contact me on fgendre_at_sinfor.fr Received on Tue May 26 1998 - 03:39:36 CDT