ORADEBUG & timed_statistics

From: Michael Guthrie <michael.guthrie_at_austrac.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 17:41:00 +1000

Does anyone know how to turn timed statistics on in a PRO*Cobol or PRO*C process that's already running. (Oracle 8.0.4 / Solaris 2.6)

I know in sqlplus you can alter session but I want to do it with something like oradebug without having to alter the code of the process or setting sql_trace = true as this is production.

I want this so the trace generated by ORADEBUG event 10046 will contain timings for each step within the process.

Any help appreciated,
Michael Received on Tue May 26 1998 - 02:41:00 CDT