Re: SQL question

From: Leonel Sanhueza <lsanhuez_at_udec.cl>
Date: 26 May 1998 03:45:47 GMT

I have one posible form to resolve the problem

select Col_A, Col_B, decode( Col_A, Col_B, 1, 0) Col_Different_Or_Not

the only problem is that in this moment I can`t think how manage then NULL values, but if is not important for you, the select would work with no problem.

Any question emailme to

lsanhuez_at_udec.cl
Leonel Sanhueza
Universidad de Concepcion
Chile.

hsiwei yu <yu.michael_at_epamail.epa.gov> escribió en artículo <6juomj$lkc1_at_valley.rtpnc.epa.gov>...