JDBC problem

From: <MisterBig_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:18:47 GMT

If I try to connect to Oracle via the JDBC Thin Driver from Oracle everything works as expected. But if I use the JDBC OCI7 Driver, I got that exception if I try to connect: Uncaught exception (java.lang.UnsatiesfiedLinkError: no oci73jdbc in shared library path). But believe me, oci73jdbc.dll was in my lib path. And in the meantime it is in the Windows directory, in the actual directory and in the lib path. But the problem still remains. What is wrong?

You all should know, that this just occurs when I use the IDE VisualAge for Java Professional. With the Sun JRE 1.1.6 even the OCI Driver works correct.

Thanks