Context Option with different users

From: Arne Husom <ah_at_online.no>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 13:39:18 +0100

Hello

I have some problems using Context-Option. My scenario is as follows:

Three database-users are involved (say user1, user2 and user3)

This works just fine if user1 has select priveligies to the table I have contexed, and if user1 has select, insert, delete on the temporary table used by the contains function. Otherwise calling the ctx_query.contains throws an EXCEPTION -1001

I want only user3 to have priveligies directly to my database tables. How can this be done?

We use version. 2.0.4 of Context Option on a 7.3.3.5 database.

Thanks in advance!

Arne Husom Received on Mon May 25 1998 - 07:39:18 CDT