oracle8 for NT JDBC question

From: vagelis Hristidis <exrist_at_cc.ece.ntua.gr>
Date: 1998/05/24

I use Visual J++1.1 and Oracle8 on a WinNT4.0 computer. I took the jdbcapplet.java sample file,changed the connect_string to

   "jdbc:oracle:thin:scott/tiger_at_COLLOSUS:1521:ORCL";  //COLLOSUS is my computer's name
and recompiled it. I ran frontpage personal web server and I got this message:

Do you have any idea what's wrong with it? Please mail to me.
Thanks in advance.

--
Vagelis S. Hristidis
Electrical and Computer Engineering