Re: ACCESS very slow at loading Oracle tables

From: Troy Perchotte <tperchot_at_direct.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 06:39:28 GMT

I built the approprite primary keys, constraints, and indexes into all my oracle tables, and relinked from Access 97, as was previously recommended. This did solve my problem, and the data does display quite a bit faster now; however, it is still quite slow compared to linking the tables under an Access database.

Troy Perchotte