Re: TableSpace

From: Colin Sutherland <c.sutherland_at_easynet.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 01:22:50 +0100

You can recreate the tables in another tablespace by the use of

create table xxxxxx AS
(select * from table yyyyy)
tablespace tablespace_name

This will recreate the table from system to the tablespace_name tablespace. Then drop the tables in the system tablespace and if needed rename the new tables in the correct tablespace.

HTH Colin.