Any great Data Warehousing courses?

From: Matt Larson <mattlarson_at_usa.net>
Date: 1998/05/21

I'm looking for a good Data Warehouse design course. I've heard that some of the famous speakers (Inmon, Kimball, etc.) are pretty boring. Has anyone been to one of these courses? I'm thinking about going to a couple course from Kimball's Sagent Company.

Please email answers to matt_larson_at_jdedwards.com

Thanks,
Matt Received on Thu May 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT