Re: Help needed in passing GLOBAL between FORMS

From: Slava Krivonos <kvv_at_cmtk.net>
Date: 1998/05/21

I used spetial table to pass parameters between sessions. Something like:

variable_name     Variable_value
 Name                    73673673

Parent form insert and delete the information.

Slava.

remove-the-spacesJonathan and Leonora Samuel <samfam_at_spaces.dircon.spaces.co.uk> wrote in article <35635315.18455580_at_news.dircon.co.uk>...