Re: Clearing-out rollback_data

From: Richard Wilson <onyx01_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 21 May 1998 23:05:10 GMT

Jim,

Try setting the optimal parameter for the rollback segments, this will cause the segments to shrink after they have reached the specified size. I think your problem is that when you update the rollback segments grow and maybe your rollback tablespace is set to autoextend so if your maxextents for rollback segments is high, they will continue to grow.

Richard

Jim Lake <nospam_at_oceangarden.com> wrote in article <3564A710.A56CF872_at_oceangarden.com>...