Re: TableSpace

From: Richard Wilson <onyx01_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 21 May 1998 23:10:13 GMT

Becky,

Revoke DBA privs from the owner of the tables....

SQL> alter user <username> revoke dba;

....then create the tablespace wher you want the tables to reside....

SQL> create tablespace <usertablespace>

          datafile '/dbs1/userspace_1.dbf' size 50M;

make this the users default tablespace...

SQL> alter user <username> default tablespace <usertablepsace>

and try importing again.

Richard

Becky Innocent <innocent_at_darkstar.bos.platsol.com> wrote in article <6k26n8$gus$1_at_lccma.moat.platsol.com>...