Forms5.0 Runtime Question

From: Michael Wallach <michaelw_at_totalsports.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 19:18:07 GMT

Does Developer 2000 still have runtime environments for platforms other than NT? Specifically, is the any longer Mac supported? If not, I'm assuming this is because of the Forms Web Interface. Can someone provide

me with where I might might a cookbook/tutorial to setting up a basic Dev 2000 form on the Web? Once I understand what I need to set up I should be off and running!

Michael Wallach Received on Thu May 21 1998 - 14:18:07 CDT